Join our team!
We're always looking for really great people who also happen to cycle (don't those two always go together?) Becoming a G.O Guide lets you share two great loves - cycling and the Okanagan. If assigned to a group, you would commit for 4 - 8 hours for the day (depending on the tour). Scheduling is flexible, we'll work around your life. Many of our guides are retired or semi retired. And..you get an awesome official guide's jersey and hang out with the rest of us - what's not to like!
Here's what we're looking for:
- Preferably based in Kelowna or Penticton (but open if you're willing to get yourself to designated tour start area)
- Good cycling experience and knowledge of cycling safety
- Preferably certified in First Aid (Emergency First Aid and CPR A) - although we'll train at our expense if you don't have this
- Love of people
- Love (and some knowledge) of the Okanagan
- An interesting personal story
Interested? Fill out the form below and we'll get back to you to answer questions or give you some idea of what you could expect as a G.O. Guide.